See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
3. Driver Version updated
4. Corrected object navigator menu error
5. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Added function to store access information in the Cloud (Beta)
2. Improved Editor Speed and Stability
3. Corrected errors in the Editor 'Find' Window
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
1. Bug Patched: Certification Procedure not working correctly in some environments
1. Bug Patched: Object ‘Trigger’ not displaying properly in the Object Panel
2. Bug Patched: Data tab not visible when selecting ‘View’ objects in the Object Panel
1. First release