See whats new in SQLGate!
1.Fixed a bug where shortcut keys (Ctrl + /) were not assigned in the editor
2. Fixed a bug where column sorting is not saved in the login window
1.Fixed a bug where preview was not displayed when selecting multiple tables in “Tables and Columns” in the object report
1. Change the column comments can be edited directly in the detail window to edit mode with F2 key
2. When double-clicking a column in the detail window, add it to the editor and change the editor focus so that it does not move
3. Change to ASC=>DESC=>None when clicking the column header in the detail window
4. [Online Support] Add speed icon
1. Patch a bug where autocomplete no longer works due to autocomplete error in join clause
1. Fixed a bug where query results were not displayed in the grid intermittently
2. Improved to display a highlight when there is a # character in the table name
1. Eliminate flicker during initial loading
2. Improved the function of the Korean table name to be a highlight
3. Automatic completion of Korean table names eliminated the phenomenon of double quotation marks
4. Added highlight border option to editor options
1. Fixed a bug where the tab of the last connection information was not activated in the new connection window.
2. Removed the Ctrl + Mouse Over function in the SQL editor due to frequent bugs
3. Fixed a bug where SQL records are not used at the same time when executing two SQLGates.
4. Fixed a bug where user folder does not appear in SQL history
Fixed memory error bug while using autocomplete
1.Fixed a bug where the data export/data import menu does not appear
2. Fixed a bug where PK information was not loaded in data import
3. Add "extended import mode" to data import
1 Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after copying a table
2. Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after successful table import
1. Add Not NUll display function to grid
2. Added "Highlight text with cursor" color change function in editor
3. Added "Data first view" option in Object Explorer
4. Improved the speed of opening the SQL History window
5. Improved the speed displayed in the grid after query execution
6. Improvement of movement speed when changing application resize
7. Change the tap location to the last connection information when connecting to the cloud
8. Match one transaction after connecting SQL session to the table object in the upper body window
9. Improvements so that double quotation marks are not displayed in the object name in the table tab in the detail window
10. Fixed a bug where groups were displayed incorrectly after clicking Favorites on the login window.
11. Fixed a bug where the total was not displayed correctly in the status bar at the bottom of the detail window.
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
1. Subscription Service Support
2. Application of SQLGate2018 UI
3. Applied Split Editor Function
4. Added 'Find Previous' Feature
5. Improved access information and history file security processes
6. Improved option to delete stored connection information when uninstalling the product
7. Bug Patch: No 'DBMS OUTPUT' message issue
8. Bug Patch: ERD enlargement issue