See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
1. Subscription Service Support
2. Application of SQLGate2018 UI
3. Applied Split Editor Function
4. Added 'Find Previous' Feature
5. Improved access information and history file security processes
6. Improved option to delete stored connection information when uninstalling the product
7. Bug Patch: No 'DBMS OUTPUT' message issue
8. Bug Patch: ERD enlargement issue