See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Bug patch: Mouse scrolling function not working in the editor area issue
2. Bug patch: 'Software License Agreement' is not properly displayed issue
1. Bug Patch: When exporting data, time-related columns are quoted in a duplicate output
2. Improved product authentication errors while offline
3. Improved Grid Selection Speed
4. Added Grid 'Automatic selection calculation' options
5. Improved Editor Speed
6. Bug Patch: Duplicate error message displayed
1. Bug Patch: When using "Data Export" to export as an Excel file, if the value of an integer field is zero it is saved as 'Blank'
2. Improved access information and History File security processes
1. Fixed License Authentication Error while Offline
1. New Function: Find Previous
2. Enhanced information and History file security
3. Null value processed when using ‘Data Import’
4. Bug Patch: Error when ‘Processor’ is changed
5. Bug Patch: Unable to save when modifying open documents after 'Drag & Drop'
6. Improved SQL Transformation functionality
7. Bug Patch: Editor tab numbering error
8. Editor-related Error correction and enhancements
9. Bug Patch: Screen does not display normally in Setup window
1. Bug Patch: Errors when checking tables in the Object panel of some versions of DBMS.
1. New function: Able to rename tabs on the taskbar
2. Bug Patch: Enabling subquery blocks issue fixed
3. Improved options for deleting stored access information during uninstallation
4. Bug Patch: Program window minimizing and restoring issue fixed
5. Bug Patch: Editor Options run at setup issue fixed
6. Bug Patch: ‘Out of Memory’ issue fixed
7. Bug Patch: Expanding ERD issue fixed
8. Bug Patch: Processing result message issue fixed
9. Bug Patch: Object Panel Related issue fixed
10. Improved table lookup where database name is included
1. Education License Certification available
2. Fixed: After selecting an object from the Objects panel, clipboard doesn’t run properly.
3. AutoUpdater icon modified
4. Improved program execution in case of corrupted setup files
5. Fixed: Editor color does not match the theme after change
6. Added option : subquery background color selection
7. Improved certification procedures when running a product.
8. All saved connection information deleted once product is uninstalled.
9. Fixed: Multiple tabs open in SQL Editor workspace.
10. Improved tab-related features in SQL Editor.
11. Fixed: After clicking [show blanks/tab characters/carriage returns] results display incorrectly.
12. Fixed: In SQL Editor, in [Run and Modify Current SQL] if the subquery is present then it will not be modified.
13. Fixed: Unable to highlight when fit option is enabled in Main Menu.
14. Added features and bug fixed for SQL editor option.
15. Fixed: Editor Tabs and Saving Workspaces.
16. Fixed: Header filtering out of alignment when executing more than 2 query statements simultaneously in one editor.
17. Fixed: In the case of a query error, editor moves to a different location other than the error.
18. Fixed: Syntax check not working correctly.
19. Modified shortcuts
Update date: 08/31/2018
- Add SQLGate startup option (auto-connect)
sqlgate.exe -s alias
Update date: 08/28/2018
- Fixed a bug that opening file error when SQL Editor is not opening
- Fixed a bug that name of a tap is not changing after saving a file on SQL Editor
- Fixed a bug that clipboard copying of selected word is not working correctly after updating the data on a grid
- Fixed an access violation error when clipboard copy is working on data tap grid in description panel
- Fixed a bug that clipboard copy is not working correctly on SQL Editor when opening the editor with more than one tap