See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Patch a bug where the In, Between condition in the filter of the table detail window does not write the SQL statement correctly
1. Patch a bug where field autocomplete doesn't appear when enclosed in parentheses
2. Field auto-complete speed improvement and function improvement
3. Patch "Could not convert variant of type (OleStr) into type (Double)" error when importing data
1. Fix a bug where items in user folders were not displayed in folders in SQL history
2. Fix the "SQL Statement doesn't return rows" error bug when saving after adding user query
3. Fix bug where Datetime column is not imported in data import
1.Patch a bug where the folder in SQL History is not displayed correctly
2.Patch a bug where the execution times of SQL History are not aligned correctly
3.Display the number of records and lines in the SQL History after SQL execution
4. Provides multi-select, delete, and move in SQL History
1.Fixed a bug where shortcut keys (Ctrl + /) were not assigned in the editor
2. Fixed a bug where column sorting is not saved in the login window
1.Patch a bug where the object panel does not load procedures/functions/packages correctly
1. Patch a bug where column lengths of VARCHAR,CHAR,VAHRCHAR2 tables are not displayed correctly in Oracle 13c and later versions
1. Change the column comments can be edited directly in the detail window to edit mode with F2 key
2. When double-clicking a column in the detail window, add it to the editor and change the editor focus so that it does not move
3. Change to ASC=>DESC=>None when clicking the column header in the detail window
4. [Online Support] Add speed icon
1. Fix bug where object panel is not selected on Ctrl+Click in editor
1. Patch a bug where autocomplete no longer works due to autocomplete error in join clause
1. Patch AV error when executing a large number of multi-queries
2. Do not display error message when query is stopped
1. Fixed a bug where query results were not displayed in the grid intermittently
2. Improved to display a highlight when there is a # character in the table name
1. Eliminate flicker during initial loading
2. Improved the function of the Korean table name to be a highlight
3. Automatic completion of Korean table names eliminated the phenomenon of double quotation marks
4. Added highlight border option to editor options
5. Added OCI connection function when installing Oracle Instance Client
1. Fixed a bug where the tab of the last connection information was not activated in the new connection window.
2. Removed the Ctrl + Mouse Over function in the SQL editor due to frequent bugs
3. Fixed a bug where SQL records are not used at the same time when executing two SQLGates.
4. Fixed a bug where user folder does not appear in SQL history
5. Change the table script so that the Grant option does not appear in your account.
6. Change the command to "CREATE OR REPALCE" in the Synonym script
Fixed memory error bug while using autocomplete
1.Bug patch where DBMS_OUTPUT is not displayed correctly
1.Fixed a bug where the data export/data import menu does not appear
2. Fixed a bug where PK information was not loaded in data import
3. Add "extended import mode" to data import
1 Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after copying a table
2. Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after successful table import
1. Add an option to not execute certain commands during execution
Select Tools>Options>Oracle Configuration>"ALTER/DELETE command has been de-supported"
1. Add Not NUll display function to grid
2. Added "Highlight text with cursor" color change function in editor
3. Added "Data first view" option in Object Explorer
4. Improved the speed of opening the SQL History window
5. Improved the speed displayed in the grid after query execution
6. Improvement of movement speed when changing application resize
7. Change the tap location to the last connection information when connecting to the cloud
8. Match one transaction after connecting SQL session to the table object in the upper body window
9. Improvements so that double quotation marks are not displayed in the object name in the table tab in the detail window
10. Fixed a bug where groups were displayed incorrectly after clicking Favorites on the login window.
11. Fixed a bug where the total was not displayed correctly in the status bar at the bottom of the detail window.
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
3. Corrected error where display setup information doesn't display properly when connecting to OCI.
4. Corrected error that prevents negative numbers from displaying correctly.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
4. Improved automatic completion of parameters
5. Corrected Timestamp Data Display Error
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
8. Bug Patched: Some in-package functions are error-prone when procedure is selected
9. Bug Patched: On the object panel, if the package contains filters, the specification and body are not shown in the lower section
10. Editor automatically displays a function or procedure within a package
11. Bug Patched: The ‘EXEC’ command generates an error when running a package
1. Bug Patched: Bug occurs while Auto-complete is running
1. Bug Patch: If some functions are run repeatedly, the program shuts down
2. Bug Patch: 'Synonym' is not displayed properly in some situations
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
6. Bug Patched: DROP JAVA SOURCE Syntax not functioning properly
7. Bug Patched: RAW format data does not display properly
1. Bug patch: 'New Connection' Access information not correctly displayed
2. Bug patch: 'Alter View' not working correctly
1. Bug patch: Mouse scrolling function not working in the editor area issue
2. Bug patch: 'Software License Agreement' is not properly displayed issue