See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Add an option to not execute certain commands during execution
Select Tools>Options>Oracle Configuration>"ALTER/DELETE command has been de-supported"
1. Add Not NUll display function to grid
2. Added "Highlight text with cursor" color change function in editor
3. Added "Data first view" option in Object Explorer
4. Improved the speed of opening the SQL History window
5. Improved the speed displayed in the grid after query execution
6. Improvement of movement speed when changing application resize
7. Change the tap location to the last connection information when connecting to the cloud
8. Match one transaction after connecting SQL session to the table object in the upper body window
9. Improvements so that double quotation marks are not displayed in the object name in the table tab in the detail window
10. Fixed a bug where groups were displayed incorrectly after clicking Favorites on the login window.
11. Fixed a bug where the total was not displayed correctly in the status bar at the bottom of the detail window.
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
3. Corrected error where display setup information doesn't display properly when connecting to OCI.
4. Corrected error that prevents negative numbers from displaying correctly.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
4. Improved automatic completion of parameters
5. Corrected Timestamp Data Display Error
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
8. Bug Patched: Some in-package functions are error-prone when procedure is selected
9. Bug Patched: On the object panel, if the package contains filters, the specification and body are not shown in the lower section
10. Editor automatically displays a function or procedure within a package
11. Bug Patched: The ‘EXEC’ command generates an error when running a package
1. Bug Patched: Bug occurs while Auto-complete is running
1. Bug Patch: If some functions are run repeatedly, the program shuts down
2. Bug Patch: 'Synonym' is not displayed properly in some situations
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
6. Bug Patched: DROP JAVA SOURCE Syntax not functioning properly
7. Bug Patched: RAW format data does not display properly