See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Bug patch: Mouse scrolling function not working in the editor area issue
2. Bug patch: 'Software License Agreement' is not properly displayed issue
1. Bug Patch: When exporting data, time-related columns are quoted in a duplicate output
2. Improved product authentication errors while offline
3. Improved Grid Selection Speed
4. Added Grid 'Automatic selection calculation' options
5. Improved Editor Speed
6. Change 'Use Unicode' to default setup values
1. Bug Patch: After SQL Execution, the 'Limit' value automatically changes to '0' and the data cannot be imported correctly
2. Bug Patch: When using "Data Export" to export as an Excel file, if the value of an integer field is zero it is saved as 'Blank'
3. Improved access information and History File security processes
1. Fixed License Authentication Error while Offline
1. New Function: Find Previous
2. Enhanced information and History file security
3. Null value processed when using ‘Data Import’
4. Bug Patch: Error when ‘Processor’ is changed
5. Bug Patch: Unable to save when modifying open documents after 'Drag & Drop'
6. Improved 'Convert SQL' functionality
7. Bug Patch: Editor tab numbering error
8. Editor-related Error correction and enhancements
9. Bug Patch: Screen does not display normally in Setup window
10. Bug Patch: Error displaying column data type in ERD
11. Bug Patch: Display error when table changes and data type modified
12. Bug Patch: Display error with Object Panel screen
13. Bug Patch: ‘Send to SQL Editor’ function after selection in Object Panel
1. Bug patch: open SQL file
1. New function: Able to rename tabs on the taskbar
2. Bug Patch: Enabling subquery blocks issue fixed
3. Improved options for deleting stored access information during uninstallation
4. Bug Patch: Program window minimizing and restoring issue fixed
5. Bug Patch: Editor Options run at setup issue fixed
6. Bug Patch: ‘Out of Memory’ issue fixed
7. Bug Patch: Expanding ERD issue fixed
8. Bug Patch: Column Alignment issue fixed
9. Bug Patch: Some table ID Columns not displayed issue fixed
10. Improved ‘Show my Access’ in Editor Screen
11. Bug Patch: Object Panel issue fixed
12. Bug Patch: Commit Message not printing issue fixed
1.Education License Certification available
2.Fixed: After selecting an object from the Objects panel, clipboard doesn’t run properly.
3.AutoUpdater icon modified
4.Improved program execution in case of corrupted setup files
5.Fixed: Editor color does not match the theme after change
6.Added option : subquery background color selection
7.Fixed: When connecting with ‘SSH Tunneling’, ‘certificate file’ is not stored correctly
1. Improved certification procedures when running a product.
2. All saved connection information deleted once product is uninstalled.
3. Fixed: Multiple tabs open in SQL Editor workspace.
4. Improved tab-related features in SQL Editor.
5. Fixed: After clicking [show blanks/tab characters/carriage returns] results display incorrectly.
6. Fixed: In SQL Editor, in [Run and Modify Current SQL] if the subquery is present then it will not be modified.
7. Fixed: Unable to highlight when fit option is enabled in Main Menu.
8. Added features and bug fixed for SQL editor option.
9. Fixed: Editor Tabs and Saving Workspaces.
10. Fixed: Error message is displayed when new connection is made.
11. Fixed: Specific data is not output when used in Unicode.
12. Fixed: Bug with [Limit] option in SQL Editor.
13. Fixed: Some data query results do not display correctly.
Update date: 08/31/2018
- Add SQLGate startup option (auto-connect)
sqlgate.exe -s alias