See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
3. Corrected error that caused failure to operate normally during connection test.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error with information entered not reflecting in SSH connection
3. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Fix SSH connection error
1. Added function to store access information in the Cloud (Beta)
2. Improved Editor Speed and Stability
3. Corrected errors in the Editor 'Find' Window
4. Improved Execution Plan (F7)
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
4. Fixed errors occurring upon running Security Manager
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
8. Bug Patched: Some environments don’t display scripts normally when searching ‘trigger’ and ‘event’ objects
1. Bug Patch: After entering a '-' operator in the editor, the content being created is marked as a comment
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
1. Bug patch: Mouse scrolling function not working in the editor area issue
2. Bug patch: 'Software License Agreement' is not properly displayed issue
1. Bug Patch: When exporting data, time-related columns are quoted in a duplicate output
2. Improved product authentication errors while offline
3. Improved Grid Selection Speed
4. Added Grid 'Automatic selection calculation' options
5. Improved Editor Speed
6. Change 'Use Unicode' to default setup values