See whats new in SQLGate!
1. Fix a bug where items in user folders were not displayed in folders in SQL history
2. Fix the "SQL Statement doesn't return rows" error bug when saving after adding user query
3. Fix bug where Datetime column is not imported in data import
1.Patch a bug where the folder in SQL History is not displayed correctly
2.Patch a bug where the execution times of SQL History are not aligned correctly
3.Display the number of records and lines in the SQL History after SQL execution
4. Provides multi-select, delete, and move in SQL History
1.Fixed a bug where shortcut keys (Ctrl + /) were not assigned in the editor
2. Fixed a bug where column sorting is not saved in the login window
1.Fixed a bug where preview was not displayed when selecting multiple tables in “Tables and Columns” in the object report
1. Change the column comments can be edited directly in the detail window to edit mode with F2 key
2. When double-clicking a column in the detail window, add it to the editor and change the editor focus so that it does not move
3. Change to ASC=>DESC=>None when clicking the column header in the detail window
4. [Online Support] Add speed icon
1. Patch a bug where autocomplete no longer works due to autocomplete error in join clause
1. Fixed a bug where query results were not displayed in the grid intermittently
2. Improved to display a highlight when there is a # character in the table name
1. Eliminate flicker during initial loading
2. Improved the function of the Korean table name to be a highlight
3. Automatic completion of Korean table names eliminated the phenomenon of double quotation marks
4. Added highlight border option to editor options
5. Bug patch that occurs when ROWID as alias
1. Fixed a bug where the tab of the last connection information was not activated in the new connection window.
2. Removed the Ctrl + Mouse Over function in the SQL editor due to frequent bugs
3. Fixed a bug where SQL records are not used at the same time when executing two SQLGates.
4. Fixed a bug where user folder does not appear in SQL history
1. AV error patch when clicking Stop
2. Fixed a bug where User Directory is not displayed correctly in SQL history
1. Fixed a bug where data was not displayed in the permission tab of a specific table.
2. Fixed a bug where the permissions were not displayed in the script of a specific table.
3. Add "OR REPLACE" syntax to the Synonym script in the table script
Fixed memory error bug while using autocomplete
1.Fixed a bug where the data export/data import menu does not appear
2. Fixed a bug where PK information was not loaded in data import
3. Add "extended import mode" to data import
1 Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after copying a table
2. Fixed a bug where data is not displayed even after querying after successful table import
1. Add Not NUll display function to grid
2. Added "Highlight text with cursor" color change function in editor
3. Added "Data first view" option in Object Explorer
4. Improved the speed of opening the SQL History window
5. Improved the speed displayed in the grid after query execution
6. Improvement of movement speed when changing application resize
7. Change the tap location to the last connection information when connecting to the cloud
8. Match one transaction after connecting SQL session to the table object in the upper body window
9. Improvements so that double quotation marks are not displayed in the object name in the table tab in the detail window
10. Fixed a bug where groups were displayed incorrectly after clicking Favorites on the login window.
11. Fixed a bug where the total was not displayed correctly in the status bar at the bottom of the detail window.
1. Corrected error that does not allow offline authentication in some environments.
2. Corrected error that caused ERD files to not display normally when imported.
3. Corrected error that prevents negative numbers from displaying correctly.
1. Corrected offline authentication failure error
2. Corrected error occuring when modified query data leads to program crashing when query runs
1. Free Version Restriction Adjustment
2. Improved location process when creating a new SQL Editor
3. Corrected screen movement errors when disconnected from multiple session connections
4. Fixed error where session end function does not work on the Session Browser screen
5. Improved automatic completion of parameters
1. Improved offline use speed
2. Bug patched: Grid not properly displayed during multi-query iteration
3. Bug Patched: ‘Copy Clipboard to RTF’ function not working properly
4. Bug Patched: Focus not changing correctly after selecting the grid panel
5. Bug Patched: In some situations, the ‘Run Subquery Block’ function is not functioning properly
6. Added Editor Option “automatically search selected text”
7. Added Editor Option “highlight text with cursor”
8. Bug Patched: Some in-package functions are error-prone when procedure is selected
9. Bug Patched: On the object panel, if the package contains filters, the specification and body are not shown in the lower section
10. Editor automatically displays a function or procedure within a package
1. Added session end function when 'Disconnect' is selected
2. Added Editor zoom in/out
3. Editor supports 'ligature font'
4. Bug Patched: 'Stay Connected' feature not functioning properly
5. Bug Patched: Error messages not displayed properly when running 'SQL Validation' from the 'Create View' window
6. Bug Patched: Some features not working properly in the SYS.DBMS_CRYPTO package
1. Bug patch: Mouse scrolling function not working in the editor area issue
2. Bug patch: 'Software License Agreement' is not properly displayed issue
1. Bug Patch: When exporting data, time-related columns are quoted in a duplicate output
2. Improved product authentication errors while offline
3. Improved Grid Selection Speed
4. Added Grid 'Automatic selection calculation' options
5. Improved Editor Speed
1. Bug Patch: When using "Data Export" to export as an Excel file, if the value of an integer field is zero it is saved as 'Blank'
2. Improved access information and History File security processes
1. Fixed License Authentication Error while Offline
1. New Function: Find Previous
2. Enhanced information and History file security
3. Null value processed when using ‘Data Import’
4. Bug Patch: Error when ‘Processor’ is changed
5. Bug Patch: Unable to save when modifying open documents after 'Drag & Drop'
6. Improved SQL Transformation functionality
7. Bug Patch: Editor tab numbering error
8. Editor-related Error correction and enhancements
9. Bug Patch: Screen does not display normally in Setup window
10. Bug Patch: Display error when outputting Object Report
11. Added new character set ‘UTF-16’
1. New function: Able to rename tabs on the taskbar
2. Bug Patch: Enabling subquery blocks issue fixed
3. Improved options for deleting stored access information during uninstallation
4. Bug Patch: Program window minimizing and restoring issue fixed
5. Bug Patch: Editor Options run at setup issue fixed
6. Bug Patch: ‘Out of Memory’ issue fixed
7. Bug Patch: Expanding ERD issue fixed
8. Improved use for binding variables at Trigger Generation
1. Fixed: ODCB driver installation error
1. Education License Certification available
2. AutoUpdater icon modified
3. Improved program execution in case of corrupted setup files
4. Fixed: Editor color does not match the theme after change
5. Added option : subquery background color selection
6. Improved certification procedures when running a product.
7. All saved connection information deleted once product is uninstalled.
8. Fixed: Multiple tabs open in SQL Editor workspace.
9. Improved tab-related features in SQL Editor.
10. Fixed: After clicking [show blanks/tab characters/carriage returns] results display incorrectly.
11. Fixed: In SQL Editor, in [Run and Modify Current SQL] if the subquery is present then it will not be modified.
12. Fixed: Unable to highlight when fit option is enabled in Main Menu.
13. Added features and bug fixed for SQL editor option.
14. Fixed: Editor Tabs and Saving Workspaces.
15. Updated the Tibero ODBC driver
16. Fixed: Alert to update drivers after connecting to Tibero
Update date: 08/31/2018
- Add SQLGate startup option (auto-connect)
sqlgate.exe -s alias